Blue Jay Sophomores Place 10th in Steeplechase, 5K on Final Day of NCAAs
Koerner, Freed, LaSpada Heading to NCAAs
Blue Jays Hosted Hopkins Invitational on Saturday
Jordan Delane Impresses with Third-Place Finish in 3000m Run
Caroline Smith and Lindsey Cheu Each Take Home First-Place Honors
- First team All-Centennial for 3,000-meter run during the indoor season.
- Qualified for the Indoor NCAA Championships in the 3,000-meter run
- Mideast All-Region for 3k and the mile
- Rebecca Freed
- Daughter of Janelle Cortner and Eric Freed
- Has one brother, Ben who runs cross country at track at MIT
- Majoring in molecular and cellular biology with a minor in psychology and brain study.