Top Performances & Career Results
- Centennial Academic Honor Roll
- Second Team All-Centennial as a member of the DMR team for the indoor season.
- 3x 1st Team All-County
- In freshman season ran a 5:18 in 1,600 and 11:24 in 3,200m
- sophomore year ran the 1,600m in 5:05 and 3,200m in 11:05
- ran 800m in 2:21 and also earned Baltimore County Runner of the Year Award and 1st Team All-Metro. Was also the Cross Country Champion in junior campaign
- ran 5k in 18:41 in senior season and made 1st team All-Metro.
- Kristin Meek
- Daughter of Ann and Charles
- Has two siblings, Rachel and Jessica
- Majoring in public health
- Research Assistant in Department of Surgery's Comprehensive Transplant Center at Johns Hopkins Hospital.