The Blue Jays Have Won Four Straight Games.
Freshman Scores Twice in Second Half to Rally Blue Jays
Blue Jays Defeat Muhlenberg 6-0 on the Road
- Second Team All-Region and All-Centennial
- Centennial Honor Roll and Academic All-Centennial
- appeared in 20 matches starting 13
- scored one goal and tallied two assists
- scored the deciding goal in the shootout in the Centennial Conference semifinal match against McDaniel (11/4).
- Appeared in all 22 games for Hopkins at defense, making 18 starts, including the first 16 matches
- Assisted a goal in the win over Rutgers-Camden (9/21)
- Tallied four shots on the season.
- Appeared in 13 of the Blue Jays' final 14 games of the season
- started 10 of the 13 games she played in
- scored her first career goal in her second career game as an unassisted goal in the 6-0 win at Muhlenberg (9/26).
- Four-year team member at New Canaan High School
- Captain as a senior
- Led squad in points as a junior
- All-FIAC as a junior
- Played eight years of club soccer for the Connecticut Football Club.
- Kyla Persky
- Daughter of Kim and Michael Persky
- Has one sister, Jana and two brothers, Eric and Kevin
- Mother ran track at Princeton, father played lacrosse at Brown and brother (Eric) played lacrosse at Penn
- Majoring in international studies with a minor in Spanish.
12/5/2017 | W. Soccer
Toni Abate Named to CoSIDA All-America Team
12/1/2017 | W. Soccer
Michelle Santangelo Named First Team All-American
11/30/2017 | W. Soccer
Hopkins Places Three on First Team All-Region
11/19/2017 | W. Soccer
JHU Falls to Williams, 3-0, in Elite 8
11/18/2017 | W. Soccer
O'Toole's Pair Lift JHU Past SUNY-Geneseo, 2-0, in Sweet 16
11/12/2017 | W. Soccer