Freshman Scores Twice, Blue Jays to Face Williams in NCAA Quarterfinals
Blue Jays Beat Green Terror, 3-2, for sixth straight victory
Blue Jays Win Fifth Straight, Improve to 11-3-1 on the Season
Hopkins Outshoots the Diplomats 27-2, Rangecroft Scores Winner in 83rd Minute.
Blue Jays Come from Behind to Win Fourth Straight
- Team Captain
- Appeared in 18 games making 17 starts
- finished season with a 12-2-3 record and recorded five shutouts
- Had a GAA of 0.81 and a save percentage of .778
- First Team All-Centennial and All-Region
- Centennial Academic Honor Roll
- Appeared in 10 matches, including eight starts in goal
- Recorded four full shutouts, including in her first game of the season, a 3-0 win over Roanoke College (9/4)
- Earned an 8-0-0 goalkeeper record and tallied 20 saves on the season, while only allowing four goals
- Finished the season with a 0.52 goals-against average in 696:18 minutes.
- Played in seven matches, including six starts as the team's goalkeeper
- recorded a 3-1-0 record on the season and played a role in two of the squad's seven shutouts.
- Appeared in three matches on the season, starting one
- Saw her first collegiate action in second half of 4-0 win at Roanoke (9/7)
- Started and notched first career shutout in 5-0 win at Bryn Mawr.
- Four year varsity starter at Wilsonville High
- Named all-league three times
- Team captain senior year
- State Championship Player of the Year sophomore year
- Three-time conference champions.
- Bess Kitzmiller
- daughter of Peggy and John Kitzmiller
- has two sisters Anne and Rachel, and one brother, Max
- father played football and golf at Washington University in St. Louis
- majoring in Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering.