Yellow Jackets Rally From Nine-Point Halftime Deficit
Blue Jays outscore Green Terror 29-12 in Final 10 MInutes
Six Players Score in Double Figures to Lead Blue Jays
14 Different Johns Hopkins Players Score in Home Victory
Sophia Way Scores 13 to Lead Hopkins in Road Loss
- Started 26 of 27 games at forward for the team.
- Scored a career-high 15 points and grabbed a career-high 18 rebounds on 1/25/18 against McDaniel.
- Led the team with 8.9 rpg and averaged 24.0 minutes per game.
- Named Centennial Conference Player of the Week on 1/29/18.
- Recorded two double-doubles during the season (1/25 against McDaniel and 1/27 against Ursinus).
- scored 195 points and grabbed 232 rebounds (98 offensive and 134 defensive).
- Centennial Academic Honor Roll.
- Started 21 of 25 games at forward for Hopkins
- led the team with 213 rebounds, including 87 offensive rebounds, the 20th most in a single season at JHU
- also scored 151 points, blocked 17 shots, handed out 35 assists and made 11 steals
- scored a career-high 14 points twice
- pulled down a then career-high 14 rebounds at Washington College (1/18)
- Appeared in 23 games for Johns Hopkins
- Averaged nearly eight minutes per game, 1.3 points per game and 2.3 rebounds per game
- Recorded 31 points, 53 rebounds, seven assists, five blocks and eight steals
- Scored two points and grabbed three rebounds in her first career game against Pitt-Bradford (11/21)
- Played in 17 straight games between Nov. 28 and Feb. 6
- Tallied a career-high six points at Ursinus (12/5)
- Collected a career-high six rebounds against Bryn Mawr (2/4)
- Four-time letter winner
- Three-time team captain
- First Team All-Conference as a senior
- Wood River High School Athlete of the Year in 2015
- Averaged 9.4 ppg and 8.7
- Class Valedictorian
- Rory Cole
- Daughter of Holly and Dwight Cole
- Has one sibling, Jesse, who is a freshman on the women's soccer team
- Worked as a medical assistant in orthopedics, internal medicine and urology clinics over the summer
- Also works as a medical scribe and interpreter
- Volunteers with Justice for Our Neighbors as a Spanish interpreter on immigration cases and in Idaho with special needs students
- Enjoys fly fishing and backpacking
- Majoring in materials science and engineering with a minor in Spanish for the professions
- Plans to attend medical school after taking a gap year with the Peace Corps