Yellow Jackets Rally From Nine-Point Halftime Deficit
Blue Jays outscore Green Terror 29-12 in Final 10 MInutes
Six Players Score in Double Figures to Lead Blue Jays
Hopkins' Four Seniors Combine for 35 points and 20 Rebounds in Victory
Blue Jays will Host the 2015 Mike Durgala Memorial Tournament Saturday and Sunday in Goldfarb Gymnasium
- started 26 of 27 games at guard.
- registered a career-high three steals against Bryn Mawr on 2/17.
- averaged 26.3 minutes per game.
- averaged 7.2 points per game and 2.1 assists per game.
- shot 10-15 from the free throw line for a .667 percentage.
- was second on the team in shooting from deep as she shot .347 from beyond the arc.
- Centennial Academic Honor Roll.
- Started all 25 games at guard
- one of four players with at least 200 points, tallying 209
- scored a career-high 19 points at Bryn Mawr (2/18)
- recorded 27 three-pointers including three in four games on the season
- grabbed 61 rebounds, dished out 51 assists and made 16 steals
- Appeared in 16 games for the Blue Jays
- recorded 23 points, 11 rebounds, five assists and one steal on the season
- scored three points in five games and two rebounds in three games
- Three-time All-League honoree
- Recognized as First Team All-County after junior and senior seasons and Second Team All-County after sophomore season
- Helped lead her team to undefeated league championship season, Section 1 Class A Championship, Class A Regional Championship and an appearance in the New York State Final Four as a senior - Named to the state tournament All-Tournament Team as a senior
- 1,000 point scorer
- Madison McGrath
- Daughter of Kim and Raymond McGrath
- Has three siblings; Cameron, Cole and Peyton
- had a summer internship at the New York Stem Cell Foundation
- Majoring in materials science & engineering