Yellow Jackets Rally From Nine-Point Halftime Deficit
Blue Jays outscore Green Terror 29-12 in Final 10 MInutes
Scott Scores 17 to Lead Johns Hopkins
Six Players Score in Double Figures to Lead Blue Jays
Katie Clark Records Career-Best 13 Rebounds in Final Game as a Blue Jay
- Centennial Conference honorable mention.
- led team with 33.5 minutes per game.
- started all 27 games at guard.
- third on the team with 4.1 rebounds.
- grabbed 85 defensive rebounds and 27 offensive rebounds.
- averaged a team-leading 14.1 points per game as she scored 382 points during the season.
- made 38 three-pointers during the season which was second most on the team.
- tied a career-high with eight rebounds against Muhlenberg (1/20) and F&M (12/6).
- scored at least ten points in 21 games.
- Centennial Academic Honor Roll.
- Academic All-Centennial
- All-Centennial Conference Second Team
- started 22 of the 23 games she appeared in
- led the team with 359 points and 50 three-pointers, the sixth-most in a season in program history
- pulled down 86 rebounds, dished out 73 assists and made 43 steals
- Centennial Conference Player of the Week for her 37-point performance in the 84-83 OT win over Gettysburg (2/1)
- reached double-digits in all but four games of the season
- handed out a career-high seven assists against Franklin & Marshall (12/7)
- shot 11-of-12 from the free-throw line in the win at Dickinson (1/24)
- Appeared in all 25 games, making three starts
- contributed 88 points, 38 rebounds, 41 assists, six blocks and 15 steals
- closed out the season with a career-high 10 points at Washington College (2/20)
- recorded a career-high five rebounds at McDaniel (2/10)
- dished out a career-high five assists on two occasions: RIT (1/2) and at Franklin & Marshall (1/14)
- Led her team in scoring during all four seasons
- First Team All-County as a junior
- Third Team All-Group 4 as a junior and senior
- Named MVP Len Sepanak Tournament as a junior
- Second all-time in career points in school history
- 1,000 point scorer
- Lillian Scott
- Majoring in computer science with a minor in economics