Yellow Jackets Rally From Nine-Point Halftime Deficit
Blue Jays outscore Green Terror 29-12 in Final 10 MInutes
Scott Scores 17 to Lead Johns Hopkins
Six Players Score in Double Figures to Lead Blue Jays
Blue Jays Stay Alive in Centennial Playoff Picture
- started all 27 games as the point guard.
- second on the team with 30.0 minutes per game.
- led the team with 3.8 assists per game and dished out a total of 102 assists on the year.
- team leader with 1.8 steals per game and total steals (48).
- scored a career-high 26 points against Gettysburg (11/28/17) and against Muhlenberg (12/2/17).
- scored 276 points including 20 three-pointers.
- second on team with 6.6 rebounds per game.
- led team with 150 defensive rebounds and rnaked fourth with 29 offensive rebounds.
- had 13 double-digit scoring games and had four double-doubles.
- Centennial Academic Honor Roll.
- Started all 25 games as the point guard
- dished out 122 assists, the eighth most in a single season by a Blue Jay
- ranked second on the team with 162 rebounds, with 41 offensive rebounds and 121 defensive rebounds
- scored 246 points, including 20 three-pointers
- also made 44 steals and 12 blocks on the season
- recorded a triple-double against Bryn Mawr (1/12)
- scored a career-high 19 points against Haverford (2/9).
- Appeared in all 25 games for the Blue Jays
- racked up 92 points, 66 rebounds, 34 assists, five blocks and 21 steals
- scored a career-high 11 points against Muhlenberg (1/9)
- pulled down a career-hgih six rebounds at Ursinus (12/5)
- dished out a career-high six assists against Bryn Mawr (2/4).
- Four-year team member
- Three-year team captain
- Helped lead team to a combined 84-26 record over four-year career, including 24-3 as a senior
- Recognized as South Pasadena High School Female Athlete of the Year, Rio Hondo League Co-MVP and All-CIF Division 3A as a senior when she averaged 17.4 ppg, 11.9 rpg, 4.2 apg, and 3.0 spg.
- Alexis Scholtz
- Daughter of Leilani and Paul Scholtz
- Has one brother, Matthew and one sister, Abigail
- Conducted summer research on a malaria diagnostic device
- Father played tennis at UCLA
- Majoring in biomedical engineering with a minor in computer science.