• Score: Johns Hopkins 35 of 40 teams (906 points)
• Location: Bethlehem, PA (Lehigh University, Goodman Cross Country Course)
• The Short Story: The number-three Johns Hopkins men’s cross country team competed in the 44th annual Paul Short Run on Friday morning. The Blue Jays finished 35th overall in the tough Gold Race which featured many top-ranked schools.
How it Happened
• Panth Patel was the top finisher for JHU as he completed the 8k course in 25:00.
• The next top Blue Jay finishers were Alex Doran and PJ Murray who completed the course in times of 25:24 and 25:27, respectively.
• Junior Ollie Hickson was the fourth finisher for JHU as he crossed the line in 25:28.
• Conner Delahanty and Patrick Dye finished the race with marks of 25:29 and 25:33.
• Rounding out the top-seven for Hopkins was Jared Pangallozzi who completed the race in 25:35.
• The Blue Jays return to action on October 14 as some runners will take part in the Pre-Nationals in Elsha, IL while others will head to the Rowan Inter-Regional Invitational.