• Score: Johns Hopkins 4th of 11 teams (115 points, 19 points non-Division One)
• Location: Bronx, NY (Van Cortlandt Park)
• The Short Story: The #5 Johns Hopkins men’s cross country put together an impressive fourth place finish in the challenging Iona Meet of Champions race on Friday morning. JHU finished behind Division I teams Columbia, Arkansas, who is ranked fifth in the country, and Iona.
How it Happened
• Panth Patel was the top finisher for the Blue Jays as he finished 20th overall with a time of 26:48.3.
• Scott Pourshalchi and Ollie Hickson were the second and third finishers for Hopkins as they came in 22nd and 24th with marks of 26:53.1 and 27:05.5 respectively.
• Rounding out the top-five finishers for JHU were Conner Delahanty in 26th (27:09.3) and Jared Pangallozzi in 28th (27:11.9).
• The Blue Jays return to action on Friday, September 29 at the Paul Short Invitational, which is scheduled to begin at 10 am.