Regular Season Ends, Blue Jays Take Aim on Centennial Title
Top Performances & Career Results
- Member of the team which finished second in the Centennial Championships, third in the NCAA Regionals and finished eighth at the NCAA Championships
- First Team All-Centennial
- Centennial Conference Academic Honor Roll, Academic All-Centennial
- earned three top-10 finishes during the season
- won the Mustang Stampede, finished sixth at the conference meet and fifth at regionals
- set a new personal best time at the NCAA Championships.
- Part of the team which finished second in the Centennial Championships, won the NCAA Regionals and finished eighth at the NCAA Championships
- Named Second Team All-Centennial and All-Region
- Raced in seven events • Finished eighth in the Centennial Conference Championships • Earned a fourth-place finish in the Baltimore Metro Invitational.
- Member of the team that finished second at the Centennial Championships and fourth in the NCAA Regionals
- Competed in six races.
- 2016 Honorable Mention All-Centennial Conference
- Dean's List fall 2015, spring 2016.
- Scott Pourshalchi
- Son of Marta and Ed Pourshalchi
- Majoring in mechanical engineering with minors in computer-integrated surgery and robotics.
- 8K: 25:14.91 NCAA National Championships (11/18/17)
- 5K: 12:53.9 Baltimore Metro Invitational (9/1/16)