Nine Blue Jays Earn All-Academic Recognition
Blue Jays Await Tomorrow's At-Large Announcement
Lady Jays Looking for Eighth Consecutive Regional Title
Louis Levine's Fourth Place Finish Paces Hopkins
Levine Comes in 14th Place to Pace Blue Jays
Top Performances & Career Results
- Member of the team which finished second in the Centennial Championships, third in the NCAA Regionals and finished eighth at the NCAA Championships
- finished 8th at the Centennial Championships
- Named to second team All-Centennial and Academic All-Centennial
- Centennial Conference Academic Honor Roll
- finished fifth at the Mustang Stampede
- finished eighth at the conference meet and 15th at regionals.
- Member of the team which finished second in the Centennial Championships, won the NCAA Regionals and finished eighth at the NCAA Championships
- Garnered All-Region recognition
- Earned a 10th place finish in the Baltimore Metro Invitational
- Finished 21st in the NCAA Regional race.
- Part of the team that finished second at the Centennial Championships and fourth in the NCAA Regionals
- NCAA All-Freshman Team Mid-Atlantic Regional
- All-Academic Cross Country
- Finished second in both the Stevenson/McDaniel Tri-Meet and the Mustang Stampede.
- Oliver Hickson
- Son of Sarah and William Hickson
- One brother, Edward and two sisters, Katie and Alice
- Brother played rugby at Ithaca
- Majoring in chemical and biomolecular engineering with a minor in applied math and statistics.
- 8K: 25:28 (09/29/17) Paul Short Invitational
- 4K: 12:41.36 (9/1/15) Baltimore Metro Invitational