Juniors Ricky Cavallo and Isaac Morales Advanced to Saturday's Regional Semifinals
JHU Improves to 8-3 With Non-Conference Road Victory
Junior Isaac Morales Became JHU's 23rd Centennial Conference Champion
Morales Wins Twice to Pace Johns Hopkins
Blue Jays Top Ursinus For First Time Since 1990
- Posted an 8-19 record with three pins, two technical falls and one win by major decision.
- Had the fastest pin of the season by any member of the team with a 35-second fall against John Butler of Thomas More.
- Placed fifth at the Waynesburg Invitational.
- Posted a 5-18 record while wrestling half the season two weight classes up.
- Picked up first career win with an 8-2 victory over Anthony Cutrufello of Ursinus.
At Mira Costa
- Four-year member of wrestling team and also played two years of football.
- Capped wrestling career by posting a 39-3 record with a Bay League title and CIF Central Division championship before missing state tournament with an injury.
- Miles Gilliam.
- Son of Scott and Cathy Gilliam.
- Has one younger brother, Jules.
- Volunteer at the Johns Hopkins Hospital Adult and Pediatric Emergency Departments.
- Conducting research on traumatic brain injuries at Johns Hopkins' Koliatsos Lab.
- Majoring in neuroscience.