Cavallo, Forman, Gilliam Win Twice
Five Blue Jays Post Perfect 3-0 Records on the Day
Vallis Wins Twice, Norris Closing on 50th Centennial Win
Gilliam Picks Up Lone Win for JHU at 197
Blue Jays Jump to 17-3 Lead - Seniors Forman, McLaughlin Fuel Victory
- Joined team after football season and posted a 4-16 record with one pin and one major decision.
- Picked up first win of the season with a second-period pin of Kevin Dinh of the Merchant Marine Academy (3:35).
- Posted a 6-17 record after joining the team at the conclusion of football season.
- Scored first career victory, a 4-2 decision of York's Nick Carpenter, at the New Standard Corp Invite a week after joingin the team.
- Punctuated 38-3 win against Muhlenberg with a first-period pin of Christian Schmid (2:04).
- Notched impressive second-period pin against TCNJ's Stephe Boneimino at the NCAA Regional Championships (4:03).
Football at Johns Hopkins
- Also a member of the Johns Hopkins football team.
- Member of Centennial Conference Championship teams as a freshman and sophomore.
- Team tied school record for wins in a season in each of his first two years (11-1 record both years) and advanced to second round of NCAA Playoffs.
At Bartram Trail
- Member of football and wrestling teams.
- Helped football team to a 23-13 record over final three seasons with one trip to the regional quarterfinals and one appearance in the state semifinals.
- All-conference selection as a senior, when he totaled more than 100 tackles (101).
- Finished career with 239 career tackles.
- Also a standout member of the wrestling team and posted a 38-7 record as a senior, when he won district and regional titles and finished in the top eight in the state.
- Hayden Good.
- The son of Joseph and Beth Good.
- Has one older sister, Caroline.
- Active with the Cubing Association at Johns Hopkins, which has a focus of soliving the Rubik's Cube and its many variations (from 4x4 through 7x7 shape-shifting, non-conventional cubes, and non-cubic puzzles such as the megaminx (a 12 sided 3x3).
- Majoring in chemical and biomolecular engineering with a minor in entrepreneurship & management.