JHU Improves to 8-3 With Non-Conference Road Victory
Morales Wins Twice to Pace Johns Hopkins
Blue Jays Suffer First Dual-Meet Loss of the Season
Blue Jays Improve to 3-0 Overall, 1-0 in Centennial With Two Wins
Cavallo, Morales Place Third, Reyes Fifth to Fuel Sixth-Place Finish
- Posted an 18-21 record with two pins, a team-high four technical falls and one major decision.
- 18 wins ranked third on the team.
- Placed sixth at the Waynesburg Invitational with a 3-3 record.
- Finished season with an 8-13 record; eight wins included six decisions and two major decisions.
- Placed third at the Brockport Invitational.
At North Royalton
- Member of wrestling, football and track teams.
- Compiled an 89-46 career record in wrestling.
- Four-time all-conference selection and placed at the sectional championships all four years.
- Two-year starter in football (OLB/FB) with 110 tackles, 12 tackles for loss, two sacks and one rushing TD as a senior.
- Earned all-conference and Academic All-Ohio in football.
- Two-time all-conference in the pole vault.
- North Royalton Senior Male Athlete of the Year and Scholar Athlete of the Year.
- ESPN/Cleveland Student-Athlete of the Year finalist and North Royalton Post Male Athlete of the Year.
- Dane Morgan.
- Son of Benjamin and Jennifer Morgan.
- Has one younger sister, Devin.
- Father wrestled at Cornell.
- Grandfather ran track at Cleveland State.
- Majoring in neuroscience with a minor in linguistics.