Juniors Ricky Cavallo and Isaac Morales Advanced to Saturday's Regional Semifinals
JHU Improves to 8-3 With Non-Conference Road Victory
Junior Isaac Morales Became JHU's 23rd Centennial Conference Champion
Morales Wins Twice to Pace Johns Hopkins
Blue Jays Top Ursinus For First Time Since 1990
- Posted a 13-15 record, including a 4-2 mark in Centennial duals.
- Picked up eight bonus-point victories with three pins, two technical falls and three major decisions among his 13 victories.
- Placed fifth at the Waynesburg Invitational.
- Had a career-best five-match winning streak late in the regular season.
- Limited by injury to just seven matches.
- Posted a 3-4 record with one pin and one technical fall.
- Opened career by posting an 11-18 record; 11 wins were second on the team among freshmen.
- Finished third on the team with four pins.
- Earned first career win with a 3-2 decision of Anthony Messina of Oneonta at the John Reese Duals.
- Had a four-match winning streak early in the season with all four wins coming by fall.
- Placed fifth at the Doug Parker Invitational and fifth at the Waynesburg Invitational.
At Phillips Andover
- Four-year standout in wrestling and also competed in cross country.
- Won at least 25 matches each season and compiled a career record of 109-9.
- Won New England title as a sophomore and earned All-America honors at national preps four times.
- Christian Vallis.
- The son of Kirsten and Peter Vallis.
- Has two siblings, Colin and Cord.
- Member of the Johns Hopkins Judiciary Board.
- Completed an commercial real estate internship with CBRE.
- Majoring in public health and economics.