Hopkins Excels at Patriot Games
• Location: Fairfax, VA o George Mason Field House
• The Short Story: The Johns Hopkins men's track and field team wrapped up competition at the Patriot Games with Grant Mosser winning the heptathlon.
How it Happened
• Charlie Guan finished fourth in the 60-meter hurdles with a time of 8.55.
• In the pole vault, Benjamin Huang finished seventh with a mark of 4.15m while David Nessenson eared a tenth-place finish in the shot put with a throw of 12.85m.
• Grant Mosser won the heptathlon event with 4,681 points which is the fifth highest point total in the nation for the event. Matt Fischetti finished fifth with 4,056 points while Matthew Su finished in seventh with 3,886 points.
• Johns Hopkins is back in action at the Frank Colden Invitational which will be held on the campus of Ursinus College.