Men's Track and Field Competes at Great Dane Classic
• Location: Staten Island, NY (Great Dane Invitational)
• The Short Story: The Johns Hopkins men's track and field team took part in the Great Dane Invitational on Saturday.
How it Happened
• Matthew Su and Grant Mosser finished 13th and 14th respectively in the long jump with marks of 6.31m and 6.26m.
• Mosser also earned a fourth-place finish in the 60m hurdles with a time of 8.73.
• Tyler Wolfe notched a fifth-place finish in the 5,000-run, as he crossed the line in 15:06.95.
• Jack Armand earned a tenth-place finish in the 800-meter run with a mark of 1:57.36.
• Johns Hopkins returns to action on January 20 as JHU will participate in the Terrapin Invitational in College Park, MD.