• Started all 15 games on attack.
• Finished second on the team in goals (24) and third in points (27) and added 18 ground balls and four caused turnovers.
• Tied for fifth in the nation in shooting percentage (.471) as 24 goals came on just 51 shots.
• Totaled at least one point in 14 of 15 games on the year, including each of the last 12, and had seven multi-point games on the year.
• Ended season with a 12-game goal-scoring streak.
• Twice notched a career-high four goals (Princeton, Michigan) and also had a hat trick at UMBC.
• Tallied twice in a 12-11 overtime win at 14th-ranked Penn State.
• Scored two goals and added one assist in the 13-12 overtime loss at Virginia and came back with his second career hat trick in the 19-7 win at UMBC.
• Scored game-winning goal on a rebound in overtime to lift JHU past third-ranked Syracuse, 11-10.
• Played in 13 games with four starts on attack.
• Finished season wtih five goals on 12 shots (.417) and added five ground balls and one caused turnover.
• Scored one goal in each of the Blue Jays’ first four games of the season and added one goal in the win against Navy.
• One of just two players on the team to score at least one goal in each of the team's first four games (Ryan Brown).
• Appeared in five games as a rookie.
• Totaled one assist and two ground balls.
• Saw first career action in a 15-8 win against Towson and tallied first career point, an assist, in a 17-2 win at Mount St. Mary's.
At Rock Canyon
• One of the most prolific scorers in Colordao state history with 226 goals and 91 assists for 317 career points. Led state in goals (64) and points (108) as a sophomore and led state in goals (60) as a junior.
• Had season scoring totals of 48 goals and six assists as a freshman, 64 & 44 as a sophomore, 60 & 20 as a junior and 54 & 21 as a senior.
• Earned All-America honors from US Lacrosse, Under Armour and Adrenaline as a senior.
• Three-time first team all-state and first team all-conference selection.
• Three-time team MVP.
• Wilkins Dismuke • The son of Mark and Amy Dismuke • The youngest of three children with an older brother, Flinn, and an older sister, Ann • Majoring in political science.