Tinney, Foley Named to First Team, Moreland, Kuhn, Williams Earn Honorable Mention
Blue Jays Use 8-1 Run to Pull Away from Terrapins
Blue Jays Net Game-Winner With 14 Seconds Remaining
Pietramala's Unit to Feature Young, Talented Defense
Blue Jays Jump to 11-2 Halftime Lead, Never Trail in Season-Opening Victory
- Played in all 15 games as part of a talented two-man rotation at long stick middie.
- Totaled six goals, three assists, 26 ground balls and six caused turnovers on the year.
- Tallied at least one point in seven of final 11 games of the season.
- Scored career-high two goals and added a then personal-best five ground balls against Syracuse.
- Big Ten Defensive Player of the Week aginst Penn State as he totaled career-best seven GBs, two caused turnovers and one assist in a 13-11 victory.
- Added goals against Princeton, Michigan, Ohio State (B1G Semifinals) and Duke (NCAA Tournament).
- Played in all 15 games as Hopkins' top long stick middie despite not playing the position prior to the fall (2015).
- One of just three freshmen on the team to play in all 15 games.
- Totaled one goal, two assists, 26 ground balls and eight caused turnovers on the year.
- Scored first career goal in transition in a 19-13 win at Michigan.
- Notched assists against Princeton & Virginia.
- Had three ground balls and two caused turnovers in a 12-11 overtime win at 14th-ranked Penn State.
- Scooped up a career-high four ground balls against UMBC.
- Member of lacrosse and football teams.
- Helped team to New Jersey Group 3 state title as a freshman and appearances in the state semifinals as a sophomore and junior.
- Totaled 69 goals and 29 assists over final two seasons and had 50 ground balls as a senior.
- First Team All-New Jersey selection as a senior.
- Robert Kuhn.
- Son of Tim and Regina Kuhn.
- Has one older sister, Elisa.
- Majoring in economics with minors in business, accounting and financial management.