• Saw action in two games - did not record any statistics.
• Appeared in wins against UMBC and Michigan.
• Appeared in three games as a reserve midfielder.
• Made first career appearance in a win against Towson and also saw action in victories against Michigan and Mount St. Mary's.
• Standout in lacrosse, soccer and basketball.
• Three-year varsity letter winner in lacrosse, helping team to prestigious MIAA A Conference title as a sophomore. Team advanced to MIAA Semifinals during junior season and compiled a 39-13 record during his three varsity seasons.
• Four-year starter in soccer, helping team to 2010 MIAA title and runner-up finishes in 2011 and 2012.
• Helped basketball team to 2011 MIAA title and a runner-up finish in 2012.
• Riley DeSmit • The son of Doug and Debbie DeSmit • Third of five children with two older brothers, one younger brother and one younger sister • Father played soccer at Calvin College and older brother, Ryan, played lacrosse at Towson • Economics major with a minor in entrepreneurship and management.