- Played in all 15 games as a reserve defenseman.
- One of just four freshmen to appear in all 15 games.
- Earned first career start in a 12-6 win against seventh-ranked Rutgers ... helped hold Scarlet Knights to less than half of their season scoring average entering the game.
- Totaled eight ground balls and three caused turnovers on the year.
- Member of lacrosse and football teams.
- Helped lacrosse team to New Jersey Group IV State Championship as a sophomore and three Group IV North runner-up finishes.
- Earned First Team All-Group IV and first team all-conference as a senior after grabbing Second Team All-Group IV and second team all-conference as a sophomore and junior.
- Led football team to a 12-0 record and New Jersey State Championship as a senior and a trip to the state semifinals as a junior.
- Led team in tackles as a senior and posted more than 100 tackles as a junior.
- Earned First Team All-Group IV, all-area and all-conference in football.
- Owen Colwell.
- The son of John and Patricia Colwell.
- Has one sister, Maura, and two brothers, Jack and Reid.
- Majoring in political science with a minor in management.