• Honorable Mention USILA All-American and Honorable Mention All-Big Ten selection.
• Started all 15 games to run streak of consecutive starts to 33.
• Totaled one goal, one assist, 35 ground balls and nine caused turnovers on the year.
• Finished second on the team in ground balls and caused turnovers.
• Honorable Mention All-Big Ten selection after making the switch to close defense from LSM.
• Started all 18 games and had 16 GBs and 10 caused turnovers while routinely drawing the assignment of covering the opposition’s top attackman.
• 10 caused turnovers were third most on the team.
• Caused a career-high three turnovers in the 11-10 double-overtime victory against Penn State and came back with one ground ball and two caused turnovers against Michigan.
• Highly-touted freshman defender/LSM who played in 15 games with one start.
• Finished rookie season with two goals, eight ground balls and five caused turnovers to this credit.
• Had a career-high three caused turnovers at top-ranked Loyola.
• Scored first career goal on a GB off a faceoff against Syracus and added second strike in a win at Mount St. Mary's.
• Four-year starter on lacrosse team.
• Totaled 150 ground balls and 115 caused turnovers duirng career.
• Under Amour and US Lacrosse All-American as a senior.
• Two-time first team all-state, all-conference, all-met and All-Gazette and the Gazette Player of the Year as a senior.
• Two-time all-conference and All-Gazette selection in football. Named team MVP as a senior.
• Captain of both lacrosse and football teams.
• Nick Fields • The son of Lorenzo and Leslie Fields • Father played football at Howard University and grandfather, Lester Wells, played basketball at nearby Morgan St. • Economics major with a minor in entrepreneurship and management • Interned at the US Senate as a junior and served as a finance intern at Fannie Mae last summer.