• Played in 15 games on Hopkins' second midfield and had four goals and one assist.
• Notched first goal of the season against Navy and came back with a one-goal, one-assist effort at top-ranked Syracuse. Scored game-opening goal against the Orange and assisted on a Shack Stanwick goal that tied the game at 8-8 (SU eventually won, 13-10).
• Made it three straight games with a goal with a first-quarter strike against Virginia in the regular season and added another goal against the Cavaliers in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.
• Played in 12 games as a reserve midfielder as a rookie.
• Totaled one goal and one assist with two ground balls on the year.
• Scored first career goal in a 15-8 win against Towson in first career game played and added an assist in an 11-10 regular season overtime loss at Virginia.
• Earned four varsity letters in lacrosse and two in football.
• One of just a handful of high school lacrosse players to score 300 or more career goals as he finished with 305 goals and 184 assists for 489 career points.
• Notched at least 85 points in each of his four seasons with 55 goals and 32 assists as a freshman, 67 goals and 35 assists as a sophomore, 94 goals and 56 assists as a junior and 89 goals and 61 assists as a senior.
• Under Armour All-American as a senior and two-time US Lacrosse All-American. All-state selection in each of his four seasons as well.
• Guided team to three straight state championships (2011, 2012, 2013) and a four-year record of 52-7. Team was 29-1 over his final two seasons.
• Earned second team all-conference as a cornerback in football.
• Kieran Eissler • The son of Chris and Amy Eissler • Has one brother, Quinton • Public Health major with a minor in entrepreneurship and management.