Tinney, Moreland Headline Midfield and Faceoff Units
Three Seniors, One Junior Posted GPA of 3.7 or Higher in 2016-17
DeSimone Earns Under Armour All-America Game MVP, Four Selected to MLL All-Star Game
JHU's 19 Selections Are Tied for the Most in the League
Fields, Crawley, Radziewicz, Reed Selected
• Honorable Mention USILA All-American.
• Honorable Mention All-Big Ten selection.
• Finished fourth on the team in scoring with 17 goals and nine assists for 26 points.
• 17 goals ranked fifth on the team, while nine assists ranked third.
• Opened season with a four consecutive multi-point games. Totaled six goals and five assists for 11 points during the streak.
• Fueled JHU’s 12-11 overtime win at 14th-ranked Penn State with three goals - two in the final six minutes of regulation and the game-winner in overtime.
• Had a seven-game late-season scoring streak during which he had 10 goals and three assists.
• Named to NCAA All-Tournament Team.
• Finished fifth on the team in scoring with 32 points on 21 goals and 11 assists.
• All 32 points on the season have come in the last 15 games.
• Counted eight goals and five assists to his credit during JHU’s seven-game winning streak late in the season.
• Broke into the scoring column at Villanova with a one-goal, one-assist effort.
• Came back with a two-goal performance at fourth-ranked North Carolina. Both goals came on extra-man.
• Made it three straight multi-point games with a one-goal, three-assist showing against Princeton. Multi-point run came to an end against Navy, but did have an assist against the Midshipmen.
• Fired home two goals in a 13-10 loss at top-ranked Syracuse and added one against Virginia and Rutgers.
• Notched one goal and one assist at Ohio State to run scoring streak to eight games.
• Had his eight-game point-scoring streak snapped against Penn State, but responded with a two-goal, one-assist effort against Michigan and a one-goal, two-assist showing at third-ranked Maryland.
• Scored twice in a 13-6 win over Ohio State in the Big Ten Championship game and added two goals and one assist in the 19-7 win at Virginia in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.
• Scored once and added an assist in a 16-15 win over Syracuse in the NCAA Quarterfinals.
• Finished season with a career-high-tying four-goal effort against Maryland in the NCAA Semifinals.
• Talented freshman midfielder who has earned a spot among Hopkins' top six midfielders. Finished sixth on the team in goals (12) and seventh in points (18).
• Had a two-goal effort in the 11-6 win against third-ranked Maryland and a one-goal, two-assist showing at Mount St. Mary's.
• Had at least one point in nine of last 11 games.
• Enjoyed breakout game against Towson with four goals on just five shots. First freshman midfielder at Johns Hopkins to score four goals in a game since Paul Rabil had four in a 12-11 overtime victory at Syracuse on March 18, 2005.
• Scored first career goal early in the third quarter against Ohio State. Goal was the third in a three-goal run for JHU that turned a 2-1 deficit into a 4-2 lead.
At Paul D. Schreiber
• Four-year letter winner in lacrosse. Helped team to the prestigious Nassau County Class A title as a senior and trips to the county semifinals as a sophomore and junior.
• Earned US Lacrosse All-America and All-Academic honors as a senior, when he was also named to Newday's All-Long Island Team.
• Scored career-high 48 goals and added 20 assists as a senior and finished career with 110 goals and 96 assists.
John Crawley • The son of John and Lisa Crawley • Has three younger siblings - a sister, Samantha, and two brothers, Brian and Patrick • Majoring in economics with a minor in business.