Blue Jays Clinch Spot in Big 10 Tournament With Homecoming Victory
Blue Jays Welcome Wolverines for Annual Homecoming Game
Blue Jays Host Nittany Lions in First Series Meeting Since 1946
Junior Attackman Ties Career High with Eight Goals
Blue Jays, Buckeyes Meet at OSU on the Big Ten Network
• Talented freshman midfielder who has earned a spot among Hopkins' top six midfielders. Finished sixth on the team in goals (12) and seventh in points (18).
• Had a two-goal effort in the 11-6 win against third-ranked Maryland and a one-goal, two-assist showing at Mount St. Mary's.
• Had at least one point in nine of last 11 games.
• Enjoyed breakout game against Towson with four goals on just five shots. First freshman midfielder at Johns Hopkins to score four goals in a game since Paul Rabil had four in a 12-11 overtime victory at Syracuse on March 18, 2005.
• Scored first career goal early in the third quarter against Ohio State. Goal was the third in a three-goal run for JHU that turned a 2-1 deficit into a 4-2 lead.
At Paul D. Schreiber
• Four-year letter winner in lacrosse. Helped team to the prestigious Nassau County Class A title as a senior and trips to the county semifinals as a sophomore and junior.
• Earned US Lacrosse All-America and All-Academic honors as a senior, when he was also named to Newday's All-Long Island Team.
• Scored career-high 48 goals and added 20 assists as a senior and finished career with 110 goals and 96 assists.