Blue Jays Fall in NCAA First Round
Brown Tallies 200th Career Point
Blue Jays Hand Pietramala 200th Career Victory
Junior Nets Hopkins' Final Three Goals
Blue Jays Improve to 6-4 With Homecoming Victory
• Named to Big Ten All-Tournament Team.
• Ranked sixth on the team in points (28) and fifth in goals (23). Eleven of 23 goals were EMO goals - a mark that tied for the team lead and tied for third in the nation.
• Had 12 goals and two assists during JHU’s seven-game winning streak late in the season and scored on 52.2% of his shots during that time (12-of-23).
• Scored four goals on just five shots in JHU’s two NCAA Tournament victories against Virginia and Syracuse (80%).
• Scored two goals in the 13-10 win at Villanova. Both were extra-man goals.
• Fired home three goals against Princeton - all three were extra-man goals.
• Enjoyed finest game of the season with a four-goal effort against Virginia (regular season). Four goals tied career high and marked sixth career hat trick.
• Came back with a two-goal, one-assist effort in the 9-7 win vs. Rutgers.
• Scored two goals and added one assist in a 16-9 win over Michigan and added one goal against Maryland.
• Fired home three goals and added one assist against Ohio State in the Big Ten Championship game and came back with a two-goal effort against Virginia in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.
• Scored two goals in a 16-15 win over Syracuse in the NCAA Quarterfinals.
• Honorable Mention USILA All-American.
• Totaled 29 goals and six assists to rank third on the team in goals and fourth in points to far surpass scoring output from 2013, when he had six goals and three assists.
• Only player on the team to score at least one goal in all 16 games.
• Counted nine multi-point and eight multi-goal games on the year. Had 22 goals and two assists in final 10 games.
• Scored four goals in JHU's two NCAA Tournament games, including three against Duke in the NCAA Quartefinals.
• Fueled win over third-ranked Maryland with two goals and two assists.
• Fired home the first hat trick of his career against North Carolina and went one better with a four-goal effort against Albany. Scored twice at Virginia in the regular season.
• Punched up one goal and a career-high four assists for a personal best five points in the 15-8 win at UMBC. Four assists vs. the Retrievers were one more than he had in his first 15 career games combined.
• Scored one goal in 10-9 season-opening win against Ohio State, added another in the 15-8 win against Towson and struck twice in the 14-5 victory over Michigan.
• Played in 11 games and totaled six goals and three assists for nine points.
• Scored once against Albany and added an assist vs. Navy.
• Totaled one goal and one assist as a member of JHU's first midfield unit against Virginia. Start against Cavs was the first of his career.
• Scored two goals against 12th-ranked Princeton and came back with one goal and one assist against Mount St. Mary's. Scored game-opening goal at Syracuse.
At West Island College: Eight-time Team Alberta member and two-time Canadian National All-Star • Alberta Jr. A leading scorer in 2012 • Tallied 122 goals, 130 assists and 252 points in 56 career Jr. A games • Also played "AAA" hockey.
Personal: Holden A. H. Cattoni • The son of Guido and Shannon Cattoni • Public Health major.