Senior Posted 13 Saves in 14-6 Season-Opening Win Against Towson
Blue Jays, Buckeyes Meet in B1G Semifinals
Terps Jump to 8-0 Lead, Never Look Back
Blue Jays, Terps Renew College Lacrosse's Greatest Rivalary
Blue Jays Welcome Wolverines to Homewood Field For Homecoming
• Graduate transfer from the University of Michigan.
• Team MVP (2013, 2015, 2016).
• Team Defensive MVP (2013, 2015, 2016).
• Owns the Michigan career goalie record in nearly every category.
• All-Big Ten honorable mention (2015).
• Led the nation in saves per game as a freshman in 2013 (15.07).
• Led Big Ten and ranked fourth in the NCAA in saves per game (12.31).
• Had double-digit saves in 10 of 13 games, including a season-high 19 vs. Ohio State.
• Started all 13 contests and owned a 12.51 goals-against average and .509 save percentage.
• Recorded 13 saves, scooped up three ground balls and caused one turnover in a loss to Johns Hopkins.
• Notched 14 saves and scooped up four ground balls in a loss against Marist.
• Recorded 18 saves and added five ground balls in a win over Vermont.
• Had 13 saves in a win over Delaware.
• Recorded 15 saves and three ground balls in a win against Colgate.
• Started every game in goal for the Wolverines
• Stopped 54 percent of shots faced and totaled a 11.60 goals-against-average.
• Had double-digit saves in 11 of 13 games.
• Ranked in the top 10 in the NCAA in saves per game (12.84).
• Made 14 saves in a 10-9 loss to Penn State.
• Stopped 13 shots and allowed eight goals in a win against Rutgers.
• Conceded nine goals and had 13 saves in addition to a season high six GBs against Drexel.
• Allowed eight goals and had 18 saves in a four overtime victory over Saint Joseph's.
• Allowed just six goals on 16 attempts on net in win over Detroit.
• Had 12 saves and allowed nine goals in win over Bellarmine.
• Did not play due to injury, earning redshirt season.
• No. 2 in NCAA in total saves (211).
• No. 13 in save percentage (56.3 percent).
• Stopped double-digit shots in 13 of 14 contests, and at least 15 shots in nine games.
• Topped the NCAA in saves in a single contest with 25 versus Army.
• Started all 14 games
• Concluded season with a 17-save effort against Denver.
• Had 15 stops in an 11-8 win over St. Joe's (April 20)
• Stopped 10 shots and picked up five ground balls against Ohio State.
• Made 15 saves while allowing 12 goals in the loss to Delaware.
• Picked up three ground balls vs. Air Force and made 11 saves while allowing 10 goals vs. the Falcons.
• Collected seven ground balls and posted 15 saves vs. Loyola.
• Posted 17 saves and collected four ground balls vs. Fairfield.
• Saved 13 shots while allowing 11 goals in the contest against Hobart.
• Made 16 saves High Point, while also collecting two ground balls.
• Saved 25 shots while allowing 12 goals in the loss against Army to go along with three ground balls
• Made 17 saves against Bellarmine while allowing 11 goals on the afternoo.
• Made collegiate debut against No. 15 Penn State, equaling a program record 19 saves in the 11-6 defeat against the Nittany Lions.
Prior to Michigan
• Attended The Hotchkiss School as a Post-Graduate.
• Played lacrosse and soccer at The Hotchkiss School
• Four years of varsity lacrosse and soccer in high school.
• Attended Shoreham-Wading River HS before transferring to Sachem North H.S. for senior year.
• Son of Miriam and Gerald Logan Sr. • Has two younger brothers, James and Sean • Pursuing a Master's in Public Management.