- Ranked as the #32 freshman in the nation by Inside Lacrosse in 2017.
- Ranked as the #11 attackman in the nation by Inside Lacrosse in 2017.
- Played in all 15 games as a freshman member of deep rotation on attack.
- One of just four freshmen to appear in all 15 games.
- Finished fifth on the team points (20) and assists (6) and tied for fifth in goals (14)
- Added 16 grond balls and one caused turnover.
- Tallied two goals and one assist in a 15-5 early-season win over UMBC. All three points came during an 11-1 JHU run that turned a 2-2 tie into a 13-3 lead.
- Scored twice in a 14-13 overtime win against Loyola and added one goal and one assist in a 13-5 win at defending national champion North Carolina.
- Tied career highs with two goals and one assist in a 13-11 win over fifth-ranked Penn State and matched those totals in a 19-9 win over Michigan.
- Played lacrosse, football and basketball.
- Helped lacrosse team to a four-year record of 82-15 and three Inter-Ac Championships.
- Team posted a 26-0 record and finished the 2015 season (junior year) ranked number one in the nation.
- Under Armour and US Lacrosse All-American as a senior, when he also earned First Team All-Inter Ac after totaling 52 goals and 39 assists.
- Scored career-high 69 goals and added 27 assists as a junior en route to earning a spot on the EPCLA Team and Second Team All-Inter Ac.
- Finished career with 163 goals and 84 assists.
- Lloyd Smith.
- The son of Lloyd and Andrea Smith.
- Has two younger brothers, Taylor and Parker.
- Completed an internship at Causeway Capital Management as a senior in high school.
- Majoring in economics with a minor in finance.
Did You Know
- Forry Smith is an active member of the Johns Hopkins Fellowship of Christian Athletes, serves as a Small Group leader and organizes team Bible studies.