- Played in all 15 games; one of three primary short-stick defensive midfielders the Blue Jays used.
- Totaled one assist, six ground balls and two caused turnovers on the year.
- Notched first career assist in 15-8 season-opening win against Navy. Assist came on a Shack Stanwick goal that capped a 5-0 JHU run that gave the Blue Jays a 12-7 lead early in the fourth quarter.
- Saw action in one game, making first career appearance in a 19-7 win at UMBC.
- Did not record any statistics on the year.
At St. Anthony's
- Standout member of lacrosse and football teams.
- Helped lacrosse team to a four-year record of 52-14 and three runner-up finishes in the state tournament.
- Accumulated 27 goals, 28 assists and 78 ground balls during career.
- Earned all-league honors in football as a wide receiver.
- Started all four years for football team and totaled 1,500 receiving yards and 15 touchdowns.
- Daniel Jones.
- Son of Shelbert and Gloria Jones.
- Majoring in economics with a minor in finance.