Blue Jay Rally Falls Short
Blue Jays, Blue Devils Meet for a Spot in the Final Four
Tinney, Foley Named to First Team, Moreland, Kuhn, Williams Earn Honorable Mention
Blue Jays Welcome Hoyas to Homewood Field for First Round of NCAA Tournament
Blue Jays Use 8-1 Run to Pull Away from Terrapins
- Ranked as the #6 freshman in the nation by Inside Lacrosse.
- Ranked as the #3 freshman attackman in the nation by Inside Lacrosse.
- Played in all 15 games - one of just four freshmen to appear in all 15 games.
- Finished 10th on the team in scoring with six goals and four assists for 10 points.
- Scored once in career debut, a 15-8 win against Navy in season opener.
- Totaled two goals and two assists through first five games of the season.
- Tallied six points in a three-game span late in the season with two goals and one assist against Michigan, one goal at eventual national champion Maryland and one goal and one assist at Ohio State in the Big Ten Semifinals.
- Member of lacrosse and basketball teams.
- Under Armour and US Lacrosse All-America selection as a senior.
- MVP of the 2016 Under Armour All-America game with four goals and one assist.
- Two-time First Team All-MIAA selection.
- Helped team to the MIAA Championship as a freshman and the MIAA Semifinals as a senior.
- Totaled 47 goals and 29 assists as a senior and finished career with 93 goals and 83 assists.
- Cole Williams.
- The son of Bob and Sue Williams.
- Has two older brothers, Kyle and Chad.
- Oldest brother, Kyle, played lacrosse at St. Joe's from 2010-13 and was the team's Rookie of the Year in 2010 and team MVP in 2011.
- Other brother, Chad, played at Stevenson from 2013-16 and helped Mustangs to 2013 NCAA Division III title • A defender, he started 61 games over final three seasons and earned USILA Honorable Mention All-America honors as a senior.
- Majoring in economics with a minor in political science.