• Played in all 15 games with 12 starts on Hopkins' first midfield.
• Finished sixth on the team in scoring with 13 goals and nine assists for 22 points.
• Tied for sixth on the team in goals and tied for third in assists.
• Had a career-best seven-game point-scoring streak early in the season and registered at least one point in 11 of Hopkins' final 13 games.
• Had three multi-goal and seven multi-point games on the year.
• Posted one goal and a career-high three assists for a personal-best four points in a 19-13 win at Michigan.
• Big Ten Offensive Player of the Week after an 11-10 overtime victory against third-ranked Syracuse - led the way against the Orange with first career hat trick.
• Tallied a then career-high two assists at Rutgers and matched that in a 12-11 overtime win at 14th-ranked Penn State. Notched the assist on John Crawley's game-winner against the Nittany Lions.
• Scored twice in Hopkins' loss at Brown in first round of NCAA Tournament.
• Played in 17 games and counted nine goals and two assists to his credit.
• Had five goals and two assists during JHU’s seven-game winning streak late in the season after totaling four goals in first 10 games of the season.
• Scored one goal in the season-opener against UMBC.
• Recorded first multi-goal game of his career with a two-goal effort against Virginia. Both goals came during a 6-0 run that turned a 3-0 deficit into a 6-3 lead.
• Added another goal in the 9-7 win over Rutgers.
• Scored an unassisted goal during a 4-0 game-ending run for JHU against Penn State in the Big Ten Semifinals.
• Fired home one goal and added an assist in a 13-6 win over Ohio State in the Big Ten Championship game/.
• Ran goal-scoring streak to three games with a two-goal effort in a 19-7 win at Virginia in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.
• Made it two straight multi-point games with a one-goal, one-assist effort against Syracuse in the NCAA Quarterfinals.
• Versatile freshman midfielder who held down a spot on Hopkins' second midfield in all 16 games.
• One of just three freshmen on the team to play in all 16 games.
• Totaled three goals and one assist on the year.
• Scored first goal of the year against Michigan and came back with another against Princeton. Tallied first career assist on a John Crawley goal against North Carolina and scored another goal at Mount St. Mary's.
At Christian Brothers Academy
• Standout in lacrosse and football.
• Guided lacrosse team to the sectional semifinals as a senior and the second round of sectionals as a sophomore and junior.
• Graduated as all-time leading scorer in CBA history with 326 career points (191 goals and 135 assists).
• US Lacrosse All-American as a senior and an Under Armour Underclass All-American as a sophomore and junior.
• Three-time captain and three-time first team all-league selection.
• Second team all-league honors in football as a junior and first team honors as a senior.
• Helped football team to league championship, Section III Class AA Championship and New York State Class AA Regional title as a senior, when he accumulated 1,200 all-purpose yards and 10 touchdowns.
• The son of Mark and Christianne Radziewicz • Has one sister, Alexa • Father played football at Canisius and mother played soccer at Monmouth • Sister is a defender on the lacrosse team at Syracuse and helped the Orange to the NCAA Semifinals as a freshman in 2016, when she played in all 25 games with 10 starts and earned a spot on the Inside Lacrosse All-Rookie Team • Political science major.