- Earned Academic All-Big Ten honors.
- Appeared in six games as a short-stick defensive middie.
- Playing in victories against Navy, UMBC, defending national champion North Carolina and Michigan and losses against Syracuse and Duke.
- Did not record any statistics on the year.
- Saw action in eight games, including the first four, as a member of the Blue Jays' short-stick defensive midfield rotation.
- Picked up one ground ball and had two caused turnovers on the year.
- Saw playing time in two games - did not record any statistics.
- Made first career appearance in a 16-4 season-opening win against UMBC and also played in a 16-9 victory against Michigan.
At Rumson Fair Haven
- Three-sport standout in lacrosse, football and hockey.
- Totaled 48 goals and 28 assists in final three years, including 19 goals and 12 assists as a sophomore and 23 goals and 13 assists as a senior.
- US Lacrosse All-American as a senior.
- Two-time all-state selection, grabbing second team honors as a junior and first team as a senior.
- All-Shore Player of the Year as a senior and a two-time First Team All-Shore selection.
- Helped team to a 54-8 record, three Shore Conference titles, three Group 1 sectional titles and a state semifinal appearance in three varsity seasons.
- Christopher Hubler.
- The son of Howard and Maria Hubler.
- Oldest of four children with one younger brother, Matt, and two younger sisters, Julianna and Grace.
- Brother, Matt, is a sophomore on the Johns Hopkins men's lacrosse team.
- Majoring in economics with a minor in entrepreneurship and management.
Did You Know
- Chris Hubler completed an internship last summer at Delos, a New York-based company focused on improving the indoor environment by transforming homes, offices, schools and other indoor locations by placing health and wellness at the center of design and construction decisions.
5/24/2018 | M. Lacrosse
Hopkins Places Five on 2018 USILA All-America Team
5/23/2018 | M. Lacrosse
Former Blue Jay All-American A.J. Haugen Elected to National Lacrosse Hall of Fame
05/20/2018 | M. Lacrosse
Duke Knocks off Johns Hopkins, 14-9, in NCAA Quarterfinals
05/17/2018 | M. Lacrosse
Johns Hopkins-Duke NCAA Men's Lacrosse Notes
05/15/2018 | M. Lacrosse
Five Blue Jays Earn Inside Lacrosse Media All-America Honors
05/14/2018 | M. Lacrosse