Blue Jays, Terrapins Meet for B1G Tournament Title
Blue Jays Score with 11.3 Seconds Remaining to Advance
Blue Jays Earn Number Two Seed in Big Ten Tournament
Blue Jays Win Seventh Straight, Improve to 8-2
Blue Jays Jump to 7-2 Halftime Lead, Never Trail in 11-Goal Victory
- Ranked as the #64 freshman in the nation by Inside Lacrosse in 2016.
- Ranked as the #19 freshman attackman in the nation by Inside Lacrosse in 2016.
- Played in 14 games as a member of Hopkins' second midfield.
- Finished ninth on the team in scoring with three goals and nine assists.
- Tied for third on the team with his nine assists.
- Notched one goal and two assists in a 15-5 early-season win against UMBC.
- Tallied an assist in a 14-13 come-from-behind overtime win against Loyola.
- Had a career-best four-game point-scoring streak with goals against Syracuse and Virginia and assists against Rutgers and Ohio State.
- Goal against Virginia ignited a 9-1 run that turned a 13-8 deficit into a 17-14 lead in what eventually became an 18-17 overtime victory.
- Notched career-high three assists in 15-13 loss at Ohio State in Big Ten Semifinals.
- Appeared in Johns Hopkins' season-opening 12-11 double overtime win at Navy as a member of the Blue Jays' second midfield.
- Suffered season-ending injury prior to Hopkins' second game at Loyola.
- Played lacrosse and football at Syosset.
- Totaled 125 goals and 83 assists in four varsity seasons of lacrosse.
- Helped team to a four-year record of 54-14, incluiding an 18-2 mark as a senior, when he led team to the state semifinals.
- Team advanced to the Long Island title game during freshman year, while moving to sectional semifinals and finals following two years.
- Grabbed US Lacrosse All-America honors as a senior and all-county honors in each of final three seasons.
- Posted career highs of 49 goals and 44 assists as a senior.
- Helped football team a Long Island Championship.
- Alex Concannon.
- Son of Timothy and Gloria Concannon.
- Has two younger sisters, Nicole and Casey.
- Majoring in sociology.