Blue Jays Win Seventh Straight, Improve to 8-2
Blue Jays Jump to 7-2 Halftime Lead, Never Trail in 11-Goal Victory
Blue Jays Slip to 1-1 With Loss at Loyola
Blue Jays Jump to 11-2 Halftime Lead, Never Trail in Season-Opening Victory
Tinney, Moreland Headline Midfield and Faceoff Units
- Ranked as the #64 freshman in the nation by Inside Lacrosse in 2016.
- Ranked as the #19 freshman attackman in the nation by Inside Lacrosse in 2016.
- Played in 14 games as a member of Hopkins' second midfield.
- Finished ninth on the team in scoring with three goals and nine assists.
- Tied for third on the team with his nine assists.
- Notched one goal and two assists in a 15-5 early-season win against UMBC.
- Tallied an assist in a 14-13 come-from-behind overtime win against Loyola.
- Had a career-best four-game point-scoring streak with goals against Syracuse and Virginia and assists against Rutgers and Ohio State.
- Goal against Virginia ignited a 9-1 run that turned a 13-8 deficit into a 17-14 lead in what eventually became an 18-17 overtime victory.
- Notched career-high three assists in 15-13 loss at Ohio State in Big Ten Semifinals.
- Appeared in Johns Hopkins' season-opening 12-11 double overtime win at Navy as a member of the Blue Jays' second midfield.
- Suffered season-ending injury prior to Hopkins' second game at Loyola.
- Played lacrosse and football at Syosset.
- Totaled 125 goals and 83 assists in four varsity seasons of lacrosse.
- Helped team to a four-year record of 54-14, incluiding an 18-2 mark as a senior, when he led team to the state semifinals.
- Team advanced to the Long Island title game during freshman year, while moving to sectional semifinals and finals following two years.
- Grabbed US Lacrosse All-America honors as a senior and all-county honors in each of final three seasons.
- Posted career highs of 49 goals and 44 assists as a senior.
- Helped football team a Long Island Championship.
- Alex Concannon.
- Son of Timothy and Gloria Concannon.
- Has two younger sisters, Nicole and Casey.
- Majoring in sociology.