Cary Returns After Earning Second Team All-Centennial Honors
Blue Jays Welcome Defending National Champions to Homewood Field
Blue Jays Welcome Yellow Jackets for First Round NCAA Playoff Game
Blue Jays Welcome Rival Green Terror to Homewood Field
Blue Jays Head to Lancaster to Take on Diplomats
• Played in eight games and was 39-of-47 (.830) for 346 yards with one touchdown against three interceptions.
• Also rushed 13 times for 50 yards and one score.
• Had a school-record streak of 27 consecutive completions (streak dated back to 2015) end in a 54-14 win against Gettysburg. Streak was two shy of NCAA Division III history.
• Completed his first 25 attempts of the season.
• Threw for a career-high 100 yards on 10-of-10 passing at Susquehanna and was 6-of-6 against Juniata and 7-of-7 against Dickinson.
• Saw action in five games and was 2-for-4 for 53 yards and also rushed five times for 21 yards.
• Had first career rushing touchdown in a 52-20 win over Western New England in the first round of the NCAA Playoffs.
• Made first career appearance in a 45-23 win at Moravian.
At San Ramon Valley: Member of football and track teams • Helped football team to a 31-13 record in four seasons and led team to second round of conference playoffs as a junior and senior • Earned second team all-league and honorable mention all-section and All-NorCal as a senior • Threw for more than 6,000 yards and added 64 TD passes through the air and rushed for more than 1,000 yards and 17 TDs during four-year career • Qualified for the league finals in the 300-meter hurdles in track.
Personal: Zack Baker • The son of Kevin and Darlene Baker • Has an older sister, Katie, a younger sister, Becka, and two younger brothers, Clark and Luke • Father played football at Claremont McKenna • Completed a summer internship at Stifel, Nicolaus & Company in Investment Banking (2017) and one at Calera Capital Partners as a Private Equity Summer Analyst (2016) • Majoring in applied math and statistics/economics.