• Played in 11 games with 10 starts on the year.
• Made first career start in 45-29 season-opening win against Washington & Lee.
• Part of an offensive line that helped JHU average a school-record 510.1 yards and 41.4 points per game.
• Saw action in seven games.
• Made first appearance in a 59-7 win against Susquehanna.
• Played in one game as a freshman with first career appearance in a 42-3 season-opening victory against Randolph-Macon.
• Played football and was a member of the track team.
• Earned first team all-country and first team all-conference as a senior, when he was also named the team's top offensive lineman.
• Three-time Scholar-Athlete award recipient in football.
• Specialized in the shot put for the track team and placed fifth in the state in the event as a senior.
• Trevor Allen.
• The son of David and Stacy Allen.
• Has an older brother, Sean, and a younger sister, Amanda.
• Brother played football at Carnegie Mellon, father played football at William & Mary and grandfather played football at Dickinson.
• Has completed internships at UBS Financial Services (Wealth Management) and Holman Enterprises (Sales).
• Member of the Johns Hopkins Vocal Chords A Capella Group. Has competed in two International Championships of Collegiate A Capella (ICCAs).
• Planning to graduate in December.
• Majoring in economics.