Blue Jays Fall to Presidents in Final Minute of NCAA First Round Game
Blue Jays, Green Terror Renew Rivalry for 96th Time
Johns Hopkins Improves to 8-1 With Victory
Blue Jays Welcome Eagles to Homewood Field for Senior Day
Blue Jays, Mules Renew Rivalry for 50th Time on Saturday
• Played in 11 games.
• Totaled 40 tackles on the year.
• Led the team with six pass break ups.
• Member of the National Football Foundation Hampshire Honor Society.
• Centennial Conference Academic Honor Roll.
• Named to the Centennial Conference Academic Honor Roll.
• Started all 12 games at cornerback and totaled career-high 47 tackles, three pass breakups and two interceptions.
• Had both of his intereceptions on the year in a 52-17 win against Juniata.
• Played in 12 games with four starts.
• Posted 29 tackles, a career-high 13 pass breakups and three interceptions on the year.
• Posted career-high nine tackles and had two interceptions in Johns Hopkins' 42-37 loss to Wesley in the second round of the NCAA Playoffs.
• Played in two games and didn't register any statistics before missing the final 10 games with an injury.
At Chagrin Falls:Led team to three consecutive regional finals appearances and two state semifinal appearances • First team all-conference as a senior • Also lettered in track and field earning all-Ohio academic honors in track as a senior.
Personal: Michael Munday • Son of Mark and Cindi Munday • Has one brother, Bradley, and one sister Maggie • Brother played football at Johns Hopkins from 2013-16 and graduated as JHU's career leader in receptions (268) • Majoring in Economics with a minor in Entrepreneurship & Management.