- appeared in 17 games making one start against Lakeland on 3/14 in right field
- tallied two hits and scored two runs in nine at-bats
- knocked in first career RBI on 2/27 against Gwynedd-Mercy
- got his first hit as a Blue Jay on 2/27 against Gwynedd-Mercy
- Tallied one at-bat against Washington College (4/28).
- three-time All-NIC 10 Scholar Athlete award winner and a two-time All-NIC Conference All-Star
- helped his team to three-straight regional championships as a sophomore, junior and senior and to a conference championship as a freshman
- recorded a .358 BA, .473 OBP, 39 runs, 11 doubles, 10 stolen bases and 24 RBIs as a senior
- posted a .400 BA, .544 OBP, 14 RBIs, 38 runs and 10 stolen bases as a junior
- as a sophomore recorded a .335 BA, .471 OBP, 10 RBIs, 24 runs and seven stolen bases, and a .412 BA, 28 runs, .500 OBP, one home run, seven stolen bases and nine RBIs as a freshman
- named to Team Illinois State All-Star Team as a junior
- named to the Top Prospect Team during Prep Baseball Report Summer High School Showcase
- played eight years of club baseball for Rockford Hard Knox
- helped his team to multiple championships, including the Midwest Tournament of Champions, the Midwest Classic and the Northern Illinois PBR Tournament
- his team took second in the IBC World Series in St. Petersburg, FL in 2015
- also played football and basketball and was awarded the Hononegah three-sport athlete award as a freshman and sophomore
- helped his team to a NIC-10 Conference Championship as a cornerback as a freshman and quarterback as a sophomore
- member of the NIC-10 Conference Championship basketball team as a freshman and sophomore.
- Bradley Parsons
- son of Cliff Parsons and Cheryl Scott
- public health major
- was a Rescue Mission Leader and Senior Student Leader
- involved in sleep research with Under Armour
- helping start a nonprofit to assist kids in inpatient units to explore the city through a robot - majoring in public health.