Blue Jays Fall 3-0 to End Season at 28-15-2
Blue Jays Slip to Consolation Bracket With Three-Run Loss
Late Blue Jay Rally Falls Short in Championship Game
Hopkins Advances to Centennial Championship
Nick Burns Goes 8.1 Innings, Strikes out Six to Earn First Victory of 2016
- Made 31 starts, 14 as the catcher and 17 as the designated hitter, in 34 games played
- recorded 29 hits with 22 RBI and 20 runs on the season
- hit three home runs and eight doubles on the season
- was hit by seven pitches, the third-most on the team
- recorded two three-hit games on the season, at York (PA) and at Washington College, batting in two on each occasion
- posted two five-game hitting streaks on the season.
- Played in 38 games, making 30 starts, primarily as the DH
- hit .292 on the season with 33 hits in 113 at-bats
- recorded 22 RBIs and four home runs on the season
- ranked fifth on the team with a .469 slugging percentage
- tallied two hits, four RBIs and one home run against Franklin & Marshall (4/10)
- batted in at least one run in each of the first three Centennial Conference Tournament games: one vs. Gettysburg (5/5), two against Haverford (5/7) and one vs. McDaniel (5/7).
- Appeared in 13 games, making eight starts
- hit a home run in his first career at-bat at Swarthmore (4/11)
- collected two RBIs vs. Muhlenberg (4/24).
- Led Kennesaw Mountain to 22-6 record and elite eight appearance in state playoffs during senior season
- Batted .300 with a .500 OBP as senior
- Coaches Award winner junior season after batting .340
- Region champions senior season
- Alex Darwiche
- Son of Mary and Rami Darwiche
- Has one brother, Luke
- interned at Booz-Allen Hamilton
- Majoring in applied mathematics and statistics with a minor in financial economics.