Blue Jay Track & Field Fan GuideADA Accommodations
- Animals: Certified service animals or service animals in training for guests with disabilities are welcome at the track but must remain outside the facility gates. All animals must remain on a leash or harness at all times.
- Parking: Disabled parking is available at designated spots in the lower lot at Eastern Campus.
- A drop off zone for those with disabilities is located on in the parking lot near the track or alongside the road closest to the back of the Eastern Campus building.
- Restrooms: Port-a-johns are located outside of the track area, behind the storage shed. Port-a-johns are only accessible on event days.
- Seating: Patrons with disabilities are able to view our meets from behind the fence surrounding the track on the north end (near the finish line).
Alcoholic beverages are prohibited at the track. University security, staff or contracted officers will confiscate any prohibited beverages.
Blue Jays Unlimited
Blue Jays Unlimited (BJU) is comprised of a group of volunteer alumni, friends and staff dedicated to support and promote the athletics programs at Johns Hopkins University. BJU is committed to providing support for annual fund raising and recognition activities for intercollegiate athletics. Money raised by BJU is used to enhance the Hopkins experience for all student-athletes. For more information about how you can impact the athletes, please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 410-516-6132.
Parking for visiting teams and Johns Hopkins Athletics sponsored buses is permitted in the lower lot at Eastern around the perimeter of the lot.
Code of conduct
The NCAA and Johns Hopkins University promote good sportsmanship by student-athletes, coaches and spectators. We request your cooperation by supporting the participants and officials in a positive manner. Profanity, racial or sexist comments, or other intimidating actions directed at officials, student-athletes, coaches or team representatives will not be tolerated and are grounds for removal from the site. Consumption of alcohol and tobacco products is strictly prohibited.
A concession stand will not be open for Track events.
In the event of an emergency, athletic staff will inform patrons of the situation and any instructions as applicable.
In the case of lightening, teams will be directed to exit the track and take shelter and all guests will be asked to leave the bleachers and return to their vehicles.
Meet dates and times
Johns Hopkins meet dates and times are subject to change. In the event a meet date or time change should occur, the information will be immediately posted on hopkinssports.com and will be communicated through the local media.
Inn at the Colonnade - (Across from Homewood Field) - 410/235-5400
Centennial Conference and NCAA rules prohibit artificial noisemakers from being brought to the track. This includes, but is not limited to, all horns (including air horns), cow bells and whistles. Prohibited items will be confiscated.
For post season competition details please refer back to our website, www.hopkinssports.com for information regarding tickets, parking, game times, etc.
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited
- Derogatory or profane signs, banners, clothing items and language are prohibited along with signs attached to sticks
- Pets are prohibited within the seating area - a leash is required
- Approved noisemaking devices are permitted
- Weapons are prohibited
- A Field pass or security clearance is required to enter onto the track and field.
Suspicious activity, disruptive patrons and guest-related problems should be reported to a security officer immediately. Uncooperative patrons showing disregard for other patrons, the facility or the teams may be ejected from the facility. Intoxicated fans will not be allowed into the facility. An ejected patron will not be allowed to return for the remainder of the meet. Re-entry by an ejected patron is grounds for arrest.
Smoking is not permitted.
Johns Hopkins University does not permit unauthorized soliciting or collecting of contributions, vending, distribution of fliers or other promotional/advertising materials on University property.
The Johns Hopkins Department of Athletics offers free live video webcasting of selected athletic events throughout the year. Fans can visit the All-Access section of the athletics web site (www.HopkinsSports.com) for a complete listing (listing updated prior to each season). For away games, fans should visit the web site of the host school to see if similar services are offered.