Download schedules for your favorite Johns Hopkins teams. Schedules will be available near the beginning of each sport's respective season. Complete instructions to download are below.
Downloading to Outlook
Download schedules by clicking on the appropriate links above
(Right click and choose "SAVE TARGET AS" to a folder you can find easily)
Import the data into your calendar application on your computer:
In Microsoft Outlook:
- Select "File > Import and Export"
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next.
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next.
- Find the "schedule_name.csv" file you just downloaded, select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next.
- Select Calendar and click Next.
The next window will have a title that says "The following actions will be performed: Import schedule_name.csv into folder: Calendar."
- Check that box and and click on 'Import "schedule_name.csv" into folder: Calendar'
- From there, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window. It is fairly self-explanatory, but the basic corresponding fields are below:
- SUBJECT to Subject
- START_DATE to Start Date
- START_TIME_CT to Start Time
- SUBJECT to Subject
- LOCATION to Location
- DESCRIPTION to Description
- END_DATE to End Date
- END_TIME_CT to End Time
- And if you'd like Outlook to place a reminder: REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off
- Click "OK"
- Then Click "Finish"
STEP 3 (Optional):
Synchronize your palm or handheld device to your computer.
Downloading to iCal
In iCal, choose Subscribe from the Calendar menu at the top of your screen.
Enter the full URL of the sport to the desired iCalendar file in the Subscribe to: box and click Subscribe.
iCal will download the calendar and ask you for a title. be sure to check the Refresh: checkbox to key iCalnedar to check for updates. For example, selecting every day will instruct iCal to check for updates to the calendar on a daily basis.
You can now choose to show or hide your new calendar by selecting or deselecting the calendar's title in the Calendars screen. When updates are made to the master events calendar, you'll receive them in your calendar program automatically.
Downloading to Google Calendar
Go to http://www.google.com/calendar and sign in to your account.
Click on Add in the Other Calendars box located at the bottom of the menu on the left.
Under Add select Add by URL.
Copy and paste the URL of the iCalendar file into the pop up window. The new calendar will now appear and is accessible from the My Calendars menu located on the left hand side of the screen. When updates are made to the master events calendar, you'll receive them in your calendar program automatically.